Friday, October 28, 2011

"Sunset Glow," 16x20 oil by Eleinne Basa



One of the great things about owning and operating your own gallery is the anticipation that comes when the artists deliver new work. Whether I'm opening a package from Master Pastelist, Richard McKinley (Oregon), or waiting for Marge Levine and Anna Wainright, (last Friday), I
still feel that excitement in knowing new pieces of fine art are arriving .....and then.......it even gets
better than that.......For sometimes, among the list of paintings, one will just capture my heart.
It envelops and inspires me. It is exceptional. Such is the case with "Sunset Glow," an original
oil/board by NJ based and nationally presented artist, Eleinne Basa. It is the sort of piece that I know I could live with everyday with continued enjoyment.

Eleinne delivered 5 new oils the other day, and I welcome you to stop by to view them. All different size works (which equals a varying price range). The gallery will be open late this evening, as Fridays we tend to stay until 9 or 10pm. Saturday and Sunday we open at noon, and if an appointment is more suitable, please give me a call at 609 298 6970.

It sounds like the perfect weekend to go gallery bopping and grab a great meal in Bordentown City! See you on Farnsworth Avenue. Stay well and Artful!

No comments:

Post a Comment