Thursday, January 27, 2011

"Raven With Snowflakes," by Sarah J. Webber


Ok.....this is turning out to be a serious Winter here along the Northeast corridor. I figured
many of us would be home this morning waiting for plows and digging out our vehicles, so I thought I'd share a
piece that is intended for the gallery's "Winter Gala, 2011," on 2/12/11.

"Raven With Snowflakes," is a 12x10 oil/wood by Sarah J. Webber. Sarah paints in both Arizona and Wyoming at different times of the year, and will be one of the featured artists in the annual
"Cowgirls Up!" exhibition in 2011.
The Artful Deposit was fortunate to have Sarah participate in "West Comes East," in May, 2010, and we've enjoyed representing her incredible
animal paintings ever since. Currently in the gallery, there is a chipmunk, fox, coyote, roosters,
and Webbers delightful cows......"Raven With Snowflakes," is the first raven she's shipped to the Artful Deposit, and
I'm so impressed with the way she captured the magical coloring of the bird......

I will be making my way in to the gallery today, so call me for more details on this piece and the
other available Webber oils.

Have an Exceptional and Artful Day!

cj

No comments:

Post a Comment